Bahrain dealer launches BMW promotion
Manama, November 13, 2013
Euro Motors, the official importer for the BMW Group vehicles in Bahrain, has launched a financing offer on two of the popular models of the German manufacturer.
The BMW X6 3.5i Sports Activity Vehicle and the luxurious BMW 7 Series saloon are being offered at zero per cent interest over five years.
Including a comprehensive warranty of three years or 100,000 km, customers can drive away from Euro Motors showroom paying as little as BD389 per month for the BMW X6 3.5i Sports Activity Vehicle or just BD459 per month for the flagship BMW 7 Series luxury saloon.
By offering finance at zero per cent, Euro Motors yet again demonstrates its commitment to providing additional value for its customers by helping to reduce the purchase cost on two of the BMW Group’s most popular models, said Paul Yates, General Manager of Euro Motors.
“Earlier this year we offered five years free servicing and affordable leasing options on selected models and this is just one more way that Euro Motors continues to ensure that customer satisfaction remains our number one priority,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service