Renault posts 34pc rise in UAE sales
Dubai, November 11, 2013
Renault Middle East has posted a record growth of 34 per cent in sales during the first nine months of 2013 in the United Arab Emirates.
Compared to the same period in 2012, Renault’s sales jumped by 38 per cent in Abu Dhabi and 33 per cent in Dubai.
In the Gulf Region, Renault Middle East has witnessed a growth of 12 per cent in sales for 2013 compared to the same period last year.
In Saudi Arabia, over the first nine months Renault remains, as in 2012, the first European brand with Renault Fluence and Renault Duster as the two European best-seller models.
“The increasing appeal for Renault cars reaffirms the huge potential of the brand and its product range,” said Peyman Kargar, managing director, Renault Middle East.
“Day by day, we are expanding our network of sales and after-sales functions across the Middle East region. Indeed, our range of cars including Renault Koleos, Fluence and Safrane is making impressive headway among individual customers as well as corporate clients.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer