Road show success for Kia
Dubai, November 3, 2013
Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor of Kia cars in the UAE, is seeing 12 per cent more customers booking test drives, after the recently concluded UAE road show.
The tour, which travelled around the country, visited four major malls in three emirates, said a statement.
“The ‘Kia on Tour’ Road show allowed us to bring our range of Kia vehicles to the people while they were undertaking their weekly shopping, as opposed to them having to make a special trip to an out-of-town showroom,” said Mohammed Khader, president.
“The tour was a great success, with a registered increase of 12 per cent of people booking a follow-up test drive over the same activity last year. Customers were particularly interested in our latest offerings, the Cadenza, and the Cerato, which came onto the market in May,” he added.
The annual month-long ‘Kia on Tour’ visited Festival City and Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai, Bawadi Mall in Al Ain and Al Qasaba in Sharjah.
Car enthusiasts stopping by the stands had the opportunity of seeing a line-up of Kia models and the chance of winning prizes following the booking of a test drive. Luxury items up for grabs included I-pads, home theatre systems, DVD players and LCD televisions. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award