2014 Lexus LX Sport launched in UAE
Dubai, October 31, 2013
Al-Futtaim Motors, the exclusive distributor of Lexus in the UAE, has announced the arrival of 2014 Lexus LX with a new unique Sport edition demonstrating a more aggressive design.
With the new Sport edition, LX exterior comes with front and rear bumper spoilers and fog lamp bezel, complementing Lexus spindle grille, the signature front fascia that represents the new face of Lexus.
“We have received great feedback from our customers on the Sport edition, and we are confident that the 2014 LX will continue to deliver robust sales leading our luxury SUV line-up.” said Saud Abbasi, general manager of Al Futtaim Motors – Lexus.
The 2014 LX continues to use a potent 5.7-liter V8 that makes 362 horsepower and 54 kg-m of torque, enough to propel the 3350-kg SUV from zero-to-hundred km/h in the mid seven-second range. A six-speed automatic transmission provides silken shifts and offers a wide spread of gears to maximize efficiency.
The 2014 LX is available for sale in the UAE market starting from Dh406,000 ($110,520). – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Al Futtaim Motors |
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE