Al-Futtaim Honda names regional MD
Dubai, October 31, 2013
Al-Futtaim Honda has appointed Colin Cordery as regional managing director responsible for Honda’s operations in UAE, Qatar and Egypt.
“Honda has had a strong start to the year with the introduction of new models to its line-up. I look forward to taking on the challenge of building on this successful foundation and taking the business to the next level,” said Cordery.
Cordery joined Al-Futtaim in September 2007 as Group Financial Services Manager. In 2009, he accepted the role as managing director, Trading Enterprises and Al-Futtaim Automall. The same year saw First Motor Company in Saudi Arabia being added to his portfolio of companies. In 2012, the regional distributorship for Fisker Automotive Inc. was added to his stewardship.
Born and educated in the UK, Cordery holds a Joint Honours Master’s degree in French and German. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award