New Toyota Corolla to unveil at Dubai show
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Al-Futtaim Motors, the exclusive distributors of Toyota in the UAE, will feature a mixture of regional premiers, including the all-new 2014 Corolla at the Dubai International Motor Show next month.
The dealer will showcase an expanded display of Toyota’s hybrid power train technology that celebrates its 16th anniversary this year, at the show running from November 5 to 9, said a statement.
It will feature the Prius and Camry hybrids, and the TS030 Hybrid Endurance race car that competed at the Le Mans 24 Hour race, it said.
Jon Williams, managing director, Al-Futtaim Motors Toyota, said: “We are very excited about our participation at the 2013 Dubai International Motor Show.”
“We will be taking this opportunity to unveil the all-new 2014 Corolla, almost a month before its actual launch in the UAE market. Toyota fans will also get the chance to preview one of our exciting concept vehicles for the first time in the region.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai