New Volvo range launched in Egypt
Cairo, October 23, 2013
Volvo Car Group and Ezz Elarab Automotive Group, its sole agent in Egypt, have launched the new range of Volvo vehicles, available through the agent’s network of dealers.
Hesham Ezz Elarab, president of Ezz Elarab Automotive Group, said: “We’re very pleased to be launching the all new Volvo range, bringing even higher standards of safety and luxury to Egypt. And as we continue to expand Volvo’s presence in the market, we’re proud to welcome the latest addition to our dealer network; Nour El Din El Sherif.”
The newly launched models were recently redesigned, with focus on both design and engineering aspects, said a statement.
It included new designs focusing on quality and attention to detail, new more comfortable sport seats and permanent high beam with groundbreaking technology, it said.
The new Volvo 60 line is a wagon with a coupe-like appearance featuring a wider grille and daylight running lights, giving it a Scandinavian feel, said the statement.
The XC60 model has been redesigned featuring a new hood shape that emphasizes the wide look and around the customer’s personal requirements.
The other models part of the launch include the Volvo S80, Volvo V40 and V40 cross country, emphasising the aura of a compact car with large-car content and characteristics with a fixed panorama glass roof.
The auto maker has also reduced the risk of being involved in an accident or being injured in its latest models by roughly 50 per cent since the year 2000 by continuously introducing new preventive and protective systems, said the statement. It safety vision is that no one should die or suffer serious injuries in a new Volvo car by the year 2020. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price