Only few tickets left for F1 Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, October 14, 2013
Fewer than 2,500 tickets are remaining for this year’s Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which is now less than three weeks away.
Fans gathered today (October 14) in Khalidiyah Mall’s Etihad Store in Abu Dhabi, to buy the tickets to the event, which also includes bumper entertainment for the fifth anniversary race weekend in Yas Marina Circuit.
"With fewer than three weeks to go and only one more race before the teams arrive in Abu Dhabi, the excitement is certainly building", said Richard Cregan, CEO of Yas Marina Circuit.
"We're expecting more fans than ever before this year. As we look forward to another sell-out event, we encourage customers to book their tickets as soon as they can".
Yas Marina Circuit has advised that tickets are still available in Marina and South Grandstands, but with very limited availability.
The off-track entertainment includes four after-race concerts exclusive to F1 ticket holders; Amr Diab, Elissa, and Hussain Al Jasmi on Thursday night (October 31), rap legend JAY Z on Friday (November 1), Muse on Saturday (November 2) and Depeche Mode on Sunday (November 3).
The circuit’s Oasis entertainment areas will also driver autograph sessions and a variety of performers, including musical acts, capoeira maestros, DJs and visual artists. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC