Al Haddad launches Mercedes-Benz SUV range
Manama, October 13, 2013
Al Haddad Motors, the authorised distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Bahrain, has launched its SUV range, which includes the G class, GL class, ML class and GLK class.
“Our modern line of SUV’s has many features to demonstrate and is now definitely considered a strong competitor in the other 4 X 4 wheel drive market, with elegance and practicality combined making them unbeatable,” Graeme Newport, general manager at Al Haddad Motors.
“The off-road heritage from the original G-Class is combined with the famed luxury and builds quality of our Sedans ” said Newport.
The GLK class features the new GLK 250 and GLK 350, with newly designed headlamps and a seven-speed automatic transmissions with an AMG exterior sports package and available with both four cylinder and six cylinder engines, said a statement.
The GL class features the new GL 500, a seven-seat vehicle with an AMG exterior package, intelligent light system, blind spot assist, lane keeping assist and a 435HP and V8 engine assisted with seven-speed automatic transmission, it said.
The ML class features the ML 500 and ML 350, which includes an AMG exterior sports package, Comand Online, blind spot assist, panoramic sunroof and is available in V6, V8, and AMG specification.
The G63AMG and G65AMG, are the recent introductions to the G-wagon category and the G500 will arrive late 2013.
Test drives are available for the entire range at the dealer’s showroom in Tubli, said Newport. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC