Al Haddad launches Mercedes-Benz SUV range
Manama, October 13, 2013
Al Haddad Motors, the authorised distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Bahrain, has launched its SUV range, which includes the G class, GL class, ML class and GLK class.
“Our modern line of SUV’s has many features to demonstrate and is now definitely considered a strong competitor in the other 4 X 4 wheel drive market, with elegance and practicality combined making them unbeatable,” Graeme Newport, general manager at Al Haddad Motors.
“The off-road heritage from the original G-Class is combined with the famed luxury and builds quality of our Sedans ” said Newport.
The GLK class features the new GLK 250 and GLK 350, with newly designed headlamps and a seven-speed automatic transmissions with an AMG exterior sports package and available with both four cylinder and six cylinder engines, said a statement.
The GL class features the new GL 500, a seven-seat vehicle with an AMG exterior package, intelligent light system, blind spot assist, lane keeping assist and a 435HP and V8 engine assisted with seven-speed automatic transmission, it said.
The ML class features the ML 500 and ML 350, which includes an AMG exterior sports package, Comand Online, blind spot assist, panoramic sunroof and is available in V6, V8, and AMG specification.
The G63AMG and G65AMG, are the recent introductions to the G-wagon category and the G500 will arrive late 2013.
Test drives are available for the entire range at the dealer’s showroom in Tubli, said Newport. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain