Renault launches mobile services
Riyadh, October 10, 2013
French automaker Renault has launched a mobile service van, specifically available to offer maintenance and services in Saudi Arabia.
The van is on the road bringing Renault qualified engineers and technicians to service customers’ fleet, said a statement.
The launch follows the purchase of a large number of its Duster SUV by security service companies in the kingdom, said a statement.
The large and sturdy 2014 Duster comes equipped with sturdy on-road and off-road precision, making it a suitable SUV for Saudi Arabian weather conditions. It is powered by 2.0 16V (135 hp) engine specifications for extra pick-up, it said.
It is equipped with driver and passenger side airbags and comes in PE 4X2, 4-speed automatic transmission and SE 4X4, 6-speed manual transmission. It can also be upgraded to an ABS system, 16-inch alloy wheels, fog lights, leather steering wheel, driver seat with height adjustability, and electric rear-view mirrors. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award