50th anniversary of Porsche 911 marked
Kaslik, October 9, 2013
Porsche Club Lebanon celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Porsche 911 at ATCL, Kaslik, in presence of club members, media and fans.
The venue witnessed a luxurious line-up of Porsche cars representing the seven generations of the 911 model since 1963, said a statement.
President of the club Joe Feghali and honorary president Billy Karam congratulated Porsche fans on the occasion, while VP Elias Amiouni presented Johnny Hayek with a commemorative trophy in recognition of his more than 50 years of continuous involvement in the servicing of Porsche sports cars.
The event also included cutting of the anniversary cake and a performance by the Troika jazz band. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours