New Ferrari showroom opens in Muscat
Muscat, October 9, 2013
Alfardan Motors, the official importer of Ferrari in Oman, has opened its new showroom in Muscat.
The showroom is located on Meydan Al Azaibah and can display up to six cars, said a statement.
It features a fully-detailed “Atelier”, an intimate environment which stimulates creativity and imagination, with décor and a choice of materials that are designed to reflect Ferrari’s craftsmanship, it said.
Omar Alfardan, president of Alfardan Motors, said: “The opening of this new Ferrari showroom complements the company’s success in the luxury car market and marks an important milestone for us. We worked very closely with Ferrari to ensure the showroom reflects the highest standards expected from this iconic brand.”
Giulio Zauner, general manager Ferrari Middle East and Africa, said: “We have many loyal customers and Ferrari enthusiasts in Oman and the new showroom will help us to serve them better.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla 2014 launched in Bahrain
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest