New Silverado to hit Mideast showrooms
Dubai, October 7, 2013
Chevrolet’s Silverado crew cabs and double cabs are set to hit the Middle East showrooms in late October.
The cabs will feature the standard 5.3L Eco Tec3 V-8 engine, while an all-new EcoTec3 V-6 will also be available.
The crew cabs and double cabs will be joined next month by a regular Silverado, said a statement.
Coming later in 2013 are an all-new 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8, engineered to raise the bar for premium truck engines, and the high country Silverado tailored to the growing market for high-end pickups.
The 2014 Silverado Light Duty pickups will be available in seven distinct trim levels, from a work truck (WT) to the new premium level, High Country.
The trucks feature a refined new interior, revised steering, suspension and brakes for improved ride and handling, and solutions for managing cargo. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC