Euro Motors hosts BMW M event
Manama, October 7, 2013
Euro Motors hosted the BMW M Active Drive event at Bahrain's Formula One circuit recently.
The two-day event held at the 5.41 km circuit was the first time many of the participants had experienced the thrill of being on a race track under the expert guidance of BMW M performance’s instructors, said a statement.
The programme focused on high performance driver education covering high-speed manoeuvres and emergency avoidance procedures, it said.
Within the safety-controlled environment of the Grand Prix circuit, participants were able to push a selection of BMW M6, M135, M5 and X6M models to their limit.
BMW M, themed ‘Engineered on the race track, built for the road,’ is a sub-division of the BMW brand, which gives drivers a motorsport feeling on the road. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week