Euro Motors hosts BMW M event
Manama, October 7, 2013
Euro Motors hosted the BMW M Active Drive event at Bahrain's Formula One circuit recently.
The two-day event held at the 5.41 km circuit was the first time many of the participants had experienced the thrill of being on a race track under the expert guidance of BMW M performance’s instructors, said a statement.
The programme focused on high performance driver education covering high-speed manoeuvres and emergency avoidance procedures, it said.
Within the safety-controlled environment of the Grand Prix circuit, participants were able to push a selection of BMW M6, M135, M5 and X6M models to their limit.
BMW M, themed ‘Engineered on the race track, built for the road,’ is a sub-division of the BMW brand, which gives drivers a motorsport feeling on the road. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC