Travelauto platform wins good response
Wilmington, Delaware, October 2, 2013
Travelauto, a leading travel and transport provider, said it has been getting a large number of registrations from service providers from across the world, on the release of its marketing and sales platform recently.
The car rental reviews and booking portal brings feedback and opinions from customers about the service providers have experienced, said a statement.
“The review and rating mechanism in Travelauto has impacted the service front of the car rental service providers providing a chance to understand and measure their service levels, to make a move to create an extra mileage that would bring a happy customer” said Chandra Mouli, founder and CEO.
Travelauto is now set to expand its horizons worldwide, with service providers from US, UK, Canada, Australia and the Middle-east region. It would be focusing on listing and providing business to the local car rental franchisees as well, Mouli added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race