DIP opens used car ‘megastore’
Dubai, September 29, 2013
Dubai Investments Park (DIP), an integrated commercial, industrial and residential community, has opened the largest used car supermarket in the UAE.
The 7,000 sq m CarZone Megasotre, a leading retailer in multi-brand used cars managed by Al Habtoor Motors, offers more than 200 vehicles, including all leading brands from Japan, Korea, US and Europe across different price segments.
Apart from this, a total of 14 automobile service outlets and repair facilities are currently operational within DIP, said a statement.
The automobile options include a number of service centres, workshops, spare parts and accessories outlets. It also includes car rental companies, workshops, car spare parts and tyre service centres.
Omar Mesmar, DIP general manager, said: “We are proud with the growth of our automobile portfolio, which is part of our vision to offer a wide range of retail showrooms within DIP and redefine the vehicle purchase and maintenance experience for our customers.”
Among other leading companies, Al Futtaim Motors operates a Parts Distribution Centre within DIP, which consists of two warehouses and ancillary buildings.
DIP also boasts of a multi-million tyre service centre and logistics distribution spread over 60,000 sq ft operated by Al Saeedi Group, one of the leading tyre companies in the UAE. The service centre offers dedicated bays for car and truck tyre changing with individual service counters. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi