EAMCO expands fleet with new Hino trucks
Manama, September 29, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of Hino Motors in Bahrain, recently delivered a new fleet of Hino trucks to Eastern Asphalt & Mixed Concrete Company (EAMCO), a market leader in asphalt and ready-mix concrete operations in the kingdom.
Foreseeing the infrastructure growth and increasing market demand, EAMCO took a proactive step to expand their fleet by adding Hino trucks mounted with 4 CBM tipper bodies.
Arun Kumar, senior sales manager at Motorcity handed over the keys of the Hino trucks to Eusebio Teles, transport & maintenance manager at EAMCO at Motorcity Showroom.
“Hino trucks’ ability to work under tough conditions with high operating economy and its wide acceptance across the region for the ease of maintenance was the motive behind choosing Hino to our fleet,” said Teles.
“Our past experience with Motorcity has proven to be excellent in terms of after sales support and service back up. This gives us confidence that new Hino trucks will assist us in our desire to consistently deliver top quality service and products to our customers in Bahrain.”
“Hino Trucks continue to be the leader in Bahrain for its well-known high quality performance and durability. Customer satisfaction has always been at the forefront of all our Total Support Activities which makes Hino the customer preferred brand,” said Kumar. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show