EAMCO expands fleet with new Hino trucks
Manama, September 29, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of Hino Motors in Bahrain, recently delivered a new fleet of Hino trucks to Eastern Asphalt & Mixed Concrete Company (EAMCO), a market leader in asphalt and ready-mix concrete operations in the kingdom.
Foreseeing the infrastructure growth and increasing market demand, EAMCO took a proactive step to expand their fleet by adding Hino trucks mounted with 4 CBM tipper bodies.
Arun Kumar, senior sales manager at Motorcity handed over the keys of the Hino trucks to Eusebio Teles, transport & maintenance manager at EAMCO at Motorcity Showroom.
“Hino trucks’ ability to work under tough conditions with high operating economy and its wide acceptance across the region for the ease of maintenance was the motive behind choosing Hino to our fleet,” said Teles.
“Our past experience with Motorcity has proven to be excellent in terms of after sales support and service back up. This gives us confidence that new Hino trucks will assist us in our desire to consistently deliver top quality service and products to our customers in Bahrain.”
“Hino Trucks continue to be the leader in Bahrain for its well-known high quality performance and durability. Customer satisfaction has always been at the forefront of all our Total Support Activities which makes Hino the customer preferred brand,” said Kumar. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE