Kia plans 4-mall roadshow
Dubai, September 26, 2013
Al Majid Motors Co, the sole distributor of South Korean Kia cars in the UAE, will showcase its automobiles in a four-mall roadshows across the country starting this week.
The month-long ‘Kia on Tour’ roadshow will take place from September 27 to October 31 and will feature the complete range of Kia models creating an opportunity to test drive the vehicle on the event sites, said a statement.
The company’s latest offering include the Carens, launched in May and the Cerato, which came into the market in March.
“The remainder of this year will see us actively engaged in a promotional campaign to meet an aggressive sales target to exceed last year’s figure by the end of Q4,” said Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors.
“Our new models have been well received and we anticipate that this demand will further improve our volume sales as we head into 2014. Customers are taking to the new KIA models and have responded to the increased profile of our luxury segment, which includes the Kia Quoris and Cadenza sedan that were launched in the UAE recently,” he said.
“The Kia on Tour roadshow allows us to bring our range of passenger vehicles to the people. Customers can test drives the vehicle of their choice, and have the chance to win prizes that we are giving away throughout,” he added.
The roadshow starts at the Dubai Dubai Festival City on September 27th, before moving to the city’s Ibn Battuta Mall on October 4, followed by the Bawadi Mall in Al Ain on October 11 and and its final stop will be at Al Qasaba in Sharjah on October 25. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers