Hyundai opens training academy in Dubai
Dubai, September 25, 2013
Hyundai Motors has opened its new Africa and Middle East Training Academy in Dubai, the company’s first such dedicated training facility.
The new facility will host Hyundai staff from across the GCC, Levant and Africa, offering training in disciplines such as sales, marketing, customer relationship management and product training, said a statement.
The specialist trainers will deliver comprehensive courses to distributor staff in order to enhance customer service levels and the abilities of employees, it said.
As part of its commitment to customers, the automaker also launched the Hyundai Premium Assurance Plus Programme recently, offering buyers of premium models a range of benefits.
The academy features classroom style lecture rooms, catering facilities and car display with mock-up showroom environment. It will host 50 trainees per course, which will be offered in both Arabic and English, with the potential to accommodate more than 700 delegates a year, said the statement.
The effectiveness of the programme will be monitored regularly using customer satisfaction surveys in order to measure the academy’s success and ensure optimum performance from the training courses, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers