Chevrolet Impala 2014 unveiled in Bahrain
Manama, September 25, 2013
The Chevrolet 2014 Impala, a full-size flagship sedan was unveiled by National Motor Company (NMC), the exclusive dealer of General Motors in Bahrain.
General Motors brand head Nader Ebrahim launched the new vehicle along with NMC management, General Motors Middle-East representatives and specially invited guests, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The car is powered by a six-cylinder 3.6 litre engine with a six-speed automatic transmission, delivering 305 horsepower and 356 Nm of torque.
The vehicle has a starting price of BD10,900 ($28, 760), the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise