New Hyundai showroom opens in RAK
Ras Al Khaimah, September 21, 2013
Juma Al Majid Est. (JAME), the sole distributor of Hyundai cars in the UAE, has announced the launch of its new showroom in Ras Al Khaimah, which also boasts of its sales and after-sales services unit.
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah, inaugurated the new facility in the presence of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Kayed Al Qasimi, VP of the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Ras Al Khaimah, Khalid Juma Al Majid, the vice chairman of Juma Al Majid Group, and Tom Lee, the VP and head of Hyundai Mena regional HQ.
Following the inauguration, Sheikh Al Qasimi, was taken on a brief tour of the new facility, He lauded the efforts of the JAME management led by Khalid Juma Al Majid and expressed his hope that the new establishment would be a qualitative addition to the expansion plans of Ras Al Khaimah.
Juma Al Majid said the company is investing heavily in expansion across the UAE, and most especially in the emirate. "The inauguration of the new facility is meant to complement the flourishing economy of Ras Al Khaimah that has been supported by heavy investment in transforming the emirate into a hub for tourism and business."
"The showroom will display the range of Hyundai cars available, highlighting in particular the recent addition of a luxury vehicle segment. Additionally, customers will be able to experience the service division that provides a dedicated after-sales commitment to Hyundai customers located in the Northern Emirates," he observed.
The relationship between Juma Al Majid and Hyundai Motor has seen the brand evolve tremendously in the nation over the past 30 years, further facilitated by the opening of 10 Hyundai showrooms and after-sales facilities in the UAE, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show