Arabian Automobiles launches new Tiida
Dubai, September 18, 2013
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has begun sales of the All-new Nissan Tiida.
The completely revised second generation Tiida offers dynamic styling, advanced technology and class-leading spaciousness, said a statement.
Already commanding 32 per cent of the expanding compact hatchback segment in UAE, Arabian Automobiles aims to extend market share of the vehicle beyond 50 per cent with the introduction of the new Tiida.
”The Tiida quickly became the market leader of the C hatchback segment in UAE after its launch in 2005 and continues to be the most popular hatchback in the region,” said Michel Ayat, CEO, Arabian Automobiles. “Tiida’s customers have come to rely on its spaciousness and versatility, both of which have been significantly enhanced for the All-new Nissan Tiida. In combination with Arabian Automobiles multi-award winning customer service excellence, we are confident it will go on to build on its already impressive success.”
All-new Tiida style
Inside and out, the All-new Nissan Tiida is dynamically styled. The refreshed aerodynamic body shape blends sophistication with a sporty influence, complemented by widened and lowered stance, electric-folding mirrors and 17” alloys wheels. Inside, a sleek, modern cabin welcomes the driver and passengers featuring quality materials and lifestyle-accommodating design, said the statement.
The All-new 2014 Nissan Tiida 5-door hatchback is available with the choice of two engines and four well-equipped grades. Starting with the 1.6-litre ‘S’, which comes as standard with 60/40 rear split bench, dual front airbags, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System), EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution), BA (Brake Assist), next Generation Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) and keyless entry, rising to the 1.8-litre SL Plus, with leather seats, 6 airbags and electrically-controlled sunroof. Available options include satellite navigation, 5.8” QVGA colour display and rear view camera and iPod connectivity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service