GMC launches all-new 2014 Sierra pickup
Dubai, September 16, 2013
GMC introduced the all-new 2014 GMC Sierra Light Duty full-size pickup, the most powerful and advanced pickup in the brand’s 111-year history, at an exclusive launch event in Dubai.
The 2014 model houses one of three all-new EcoTec3 engines, a fully updated cabin with available next-generation IntelliLink connectivity and other features designed.
“We are so pleased to introduce the all-new 2014 GMC Sierra Light Duty to the Middle East,” said John Stadwick, president and managing director of General Motors Middle East Operations.
“The pioneering redesigned model – engineered and built to ‘Command Respect’ – further elevates GMC’s reputation as an industry leader in styling and quality. The 2014 Sierra offers best-in-class standards and sets an important benchmark for pickup safety and refinement.”
In addition to all-new design and technology, the 2014 Sierra features a long list of standard features.
From connectivity solutions, to a standard tie-down system in the rear, to the segment’s only standard projector beam headlamps, many premium features are found on each all-new Sierra.
The 2014 GMC Sierra Light Duty arrives in showrooms in late October and is offered in Regular Cab, Double Cab, Crew Cab and Denali models.
In the United Arab Emirates, prices start at Dh107,983 ($29,373) for the Regular Cab model, Dh 115,428 for the Double Cab model, Dh120,915 for the Crew Cab model and Dh198,392 for the Denali model.
The distinctive Sierra Denali returns for 2014, delivering GMC capability with unique design cues and exclusive features.
On the exterior, the pickup has a signature Denali chrome grille, unique 20-inch chrome wheels, unique interior decorative trim, a polished stainless steel exhaust outlet and body-color front and rear bumpers. Denali-specific interior details include script on the bright door sills and embossed into the front seats and real aluminum trim.
Sierra Denali’s high-tech interior also features an exclusive eight-inch Customizable Driver Display that can show relevant settings, audio and navigation information in the instrument panel.
Sierra Denali’s standard eight-inch Color Touch navigation radio with Intellilink, located above the center console, serves as the main hub for Bluetooth-connected phones and portable devices connected through five standard USB ports. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers