Lexus debuts new coupe at Frankfurt
Dubai, September 15, 2013
A new Lexus compact crossover concept made its world premiere at 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show held recently. This concept explores the potential for a compact Crossover within the Lexus model range.
The LF-NX explores the potential for a compact crossover within the Lexus model range and is powered by a new variant of the Lexus Hybrid Drive system tuned for SUV performance.
The model’s features the Lexus spindle grille, lighting with independent Daytime Running Lights, muscular wheel arches with black protective finish, steeply raked tailgate creating a silhouette of an athletic coupe and a highly articulated lamp clusters at the rear projecting downwards.
It is finished in a new brushed metal silver exterior colour which gives the impression that the bodyshell has been carved from a single billet of solid metal.
The model also features next generation technology, including a touch-sensitive electrostatic switches and a new touch pad Remote Touch Interface design. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race