Lexus debuts new coupe at Frankfurt
Dubai, September 15, 2013
A new Lexus compact crossover concept made its world premiere at 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show held recently. This concept explores the potential for a compact Crossover within the Lexus model range.
The LF-NX explores the potential for a compact crossover within the Lexus model range and is powered by a new variant of the Lexus Hybrid Drive system tuned for SUV performance.
The model’s features the Lexus spindle grille, lighting with independent Daytime Running Lights, muscular wheel arches with black protective finish, steeply raked tailgate creating a silhouette of an athletic coupe and a highly articulated lamp clusters at the rear projecting downwards.
It is finished in a new brushed metal silver exterior colour which gives the impression that the bodyshell has been carved from a single billet of solid metal.
The model also features next generation technology, including a touch-sensitive electrostatic switches and a new touch pad Remote Touch Interface design. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service