Ferrari to unveil new model at Frankfurt show
Frankfurt, September 12, 2013
Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari is set to debut its 458 Speciale at this year’s Frankfurt International Motor Show.
The extreme sports car will join the Coupe and Spider versions to be exhibited at the event, said a statement from the auto giant.
The model boasts an array of technological innovations, particularly with regard to the engine, active aerodynamics and electronic controls, making it a unique car that offers extreme driving emotions, it said.
The cockpit features a racing-inspired atmosphere, with all controls either on the steering wheel or clustered around the driver, and puts the gearbox commands at an ideal angle to the driver. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC