Bosch automotive appoints new VP
Dubai, September 11, 2013
Bosch Automotive Aftermarket, a leading automotive supplier, has appointed Andreas Bodemer as its new vice president for the Middle East and Africa region.
Bodemer brings more than 20 years international managerial experience, in which he has been integral to the growth of the Bosch Automotive division in Asia, Europe, and Australia, said a company statement.
He will be tasked with overseeing the continued expansion of Bosch Car Service and Diesel Service Centres across the region, it said.
Bodemer replaces Guido Gring, who held the position for three years, and will assume responsibility for further strengthening the market position of the division across the whole of the Middle East, Levant, Pakistan, and all countries in Africa.
The Automotive Aftermarket division provides repair shops throughout the region with a complete range of diagnostics software, service training, and repair shop technologies, in addition to its main business of selling spare parts, and is a leading supplier of diesel systems for commercial vehicles, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC