Hertz offers special rates for Eid holidays
Dubai, September 11, 2013
Global car rental Hertz is offering Middle East customers planning Eid al-Adha getaways next month up to 33 per cent discount on bookings in more than 100 countries.
The Hertz Global Sale is available up until September 15, with savings applicable on cars reserved and collected between now and March 31, 2014. The special offer from the world’s leading general-use car rental brand can be booked online at hertz.com, via a local travel agent, or by the Hertz 24/7 Customer Call Centre.
Offered at participating locations across a wide range of vehicles from economical city cars to family hatchbacks and people carriers, many locations are also providing discounts on Hertz’s Prestige, Fun, Family and Green Collections.
Customers can also benefit from Hertz’s Make and Model Guarantee when renting from the Hertz Collections – meaning they can pick exactly the car they want to drive when booking – while also qualifying for loyalty points and reward days through Hertz Gold Plus Rewards.
Hertz discounted car rental is available at participating locations through Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa, while discounted Hertz van rental is also offered in the UK and Italy.
The discounts received on international car rentals across participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 percent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 per cent.
The 2013 Global Sale, which has run annually since 2010, launches with a ‘Big Fun – Little Prices’ advertising campaign highlighting the fun of travelling. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week