Bentley opens pre-owned showroom in Dubai
Dubai, September 10, 2013
Bentley Emirates, the sole distributer of Bentley vehicles in the UAE, has announced the opening of its first Bentley pre-owned vehicle showroom in Dubai.
Customers in the market for a pre-owned Bentley will have the reassurance that their Bentley has undergone a technical inspection by a fully-trained Bentley specialist, a statement said.
All customers purchasing a pre-owned Bentley will be provided with a certificate of authenticity to prove their car has earned its wings, it added.
Ownership of a pre-owned vehicle comes with a manufacturer’s 12-month warranty, 12 months of roadside assistance throughout the UAE and an annual subscription to the Bentley magazine.
All pre-owned vehicles are prepared to a very high standard and customers purchasing from Bentley Emirates can expect to be looked after in the same high regard as if they were purchasing a brand new Bentley, according to the statement.
On September 13 and 14, Bentley Emirates will be previewing a wide range of their Bentley pre-owned stock within the Habtoor Grand Ballroom. The event runs from 11am to 11pm and customers are encouraged to come and meet the Bentley team and see the excellent pre-owned vehicles on display.
“As a business we recognise the importance of used cars sales as an entry point into the Bentley brand. This is just the first step on our drive to further raise the standards we set for our customers experience within the pre-owned sector across the region,” said Ralph Cadman, Used Car manager for Bentley Motors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show