Volkswagen UAE sees record Aug sales
Dubai, September 9, 2013
Al Nabooda Automobiles, the exclusive dealer for Volkswagen in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has revealed that sales for the brand achieved record-topping results for August.
The Tiguan delivered the best performance with a year on year increase of 361 per cent, while the Passat and Jetta were strong performers throughout the month with sales increasing by 153 per cent and 136 per cent respectively.
The Golf GTI has also proved to be a high performer since its arrival in June, said K Rajaram, chief executive officer of Al Nabooda Automobiles.
He added the fantastic sales figures are a tribute to its emphasis on training and to the dedicated efforts of its sales teams to keep driving customer service standards upwards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise