Renault 'tops customer satisfaction' in Saudi
Riyadh, September 5, 2013
Renault is among the top two car brands in Saudi Arabia in terms of customer satisfaction, said a statement quoting a ministry report.
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s (MCI) mid-year report on car industry customer service took into account product quality, spare parts availability, customer service and follow up services.
“Our mission is to add value and make the lives of our customers easier by delivering differentiated customer services and providing the highest quality in the way we serve them. This is a wonderful acknowledgment of our continuous efforts of providing superior experience to our customers across all customer touch points,” said officials at Renault in a statement.
The MCI report was very clear in stating that there is room for improvement in the service standards within the automotive industry. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid