Bentley to launch new Continental GT model
Dubai, September 5, 2013
English luxury car manufacturer Bentley is set to launch a new sporting model in its Continental GT range at the Frankfurt Show on September 10.
The Continental GT V8 S will be available as both a coupe and convertible, with a lowered and retuned sports suspension, sharper sterring and an upgraded V8 engine, said a statement.
The two new models, with the already renowned four-litre twin turbo V8 powertrain, will expand the Continental family, it said.
Dr Wolfgang Schreiber, chairman and chief executive, Bentley Motors, said: “The Bentley Continental is the definitive grand tourer. Its effortless performance, generous space, handcrafted luxury and all-wheel drive capability take you on a journey in refined style and comfort. Now, for those customers who want even more drama and excitement, the sharper, sporting edge of the new GT V8 S adds a new dimension to the Continental range.”
The models feature increased fuel economy with an array of advanced technologies, the continuous damping control system, the electronic stability control, and are available in the full palette of 17 paint colours. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC