Nissan to unveil new model at Frankfurt
Dubai, September 3, 2013
Japanese automaker Nissan is set to showcase a new production model at the 2013 International Auto Show in Frankfurt on September 10.
The Friend-Me concept car will feature Nissan’s next-generation design language and explores the possibilities of a fully-connected, fully-interactive cabin, said a statement.
Created around the needs and desires of permanently online passengers, Friend-Me integrates passengers into every journey, positioning itself as a hub for information and entertainment, it said.
"Despite the down turn in the overall market, Nissan attained record market share last year and we are on target to match that achievement in 2013," said Guillaume Cartier, senior vice president, sales and marketing for Nissan in Europe.
The automaker is also set to offer customers a new personalization programme at the show, with more accessories and colour options to choose from. It will also launch an innovative new 3D web configurator that offers buyers the opportunity to preview their design. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran