Nissan to unveil new model at Frankfurt
Dubai, September 3, 2013
Japanese automaker Nissan is set to showcase a new production model at the 2013 International Auto Show in Frankfurt on September 10.
The Friend-Me concept car will feature Nissan’s next-generation design language and explores the possibilities of a fully-connected, fully-interactive cabin, said a statement.
Created around the needs and desires of permanently online passengers, Friend-Me integrates passengers into every journey, positioning itself as a hub for information and entertainment, it said.
"Despite the down turn in the overall market, Nissan attained record market share last year and we are on target to match that achievement in 2013," said Guillaume Cartier, senior vice president, sales and marketing for Nissan in Europe.
The automaker is also set to offer customers a new personalization programme at the show, with more accessories and colour options to choose from. It will also launch an innovative new 3D web configurator that offers buyers the opportunity to preview their design. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show