Infiniti July sales jump 58pc across ME
Dubai, August 25, 2013
Infiniti sales across the Middle East leapt by 58 per cent in July compared with same month in 2012, substantially outperforming the overall premium market’s average 12 per cent growth for 2013 to June.
With Infiniti sales in the region for the year-to-July up by 30 per cent, July’s results have further bolstered Infiniti’s overall market share gains this year which had already jumped by 1.2pp (percentage points).
Demand remains positive across Infiniti’s eight model line-up, covering sedan, coupe, convertible, crossover and SUV segments, with the most popular being Infiniti JX35, Infiniti QX70 (formerly Infiniti FX) and Infiniti G sedan, said Juergen Schmitz, general manager, Infiniti in the Middle East.
“Sales of our passionately crafted range have been achieved through sustainable sales strategies while delivering market share gains. Infiniti is carving its own place in the premium segment and attracting customers who value the Infiniti difference: a car that rewards the senses on every drive,” Schmitz added.
July also saw the sale of the 50,000th Infiniti car in the Middle East, a key milestone for the brand.
The landmark sale of the Infiniti QX80 was made by Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana, the exclusive distributor for Infiniti in Qatar. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers