Mideast launch of new Audi A8 next year
Ingolstadt, Germany, August 25, 2013
German automaker Audi is set to launch its updated A8 in mid-2014 in the Middle East market.
The A8 L, the long wheelbase version, gains an additional 13 cm in both length and wheelbase and features trunk layout for easier loading, said a statement.
It features matrix LED headlight technology, reduced fuel consumption through the use of the Audi cylinder on demand (COD) system, friction-reducing measures, active noise cancellation (ANC), active lane assist, park assist system and night vision assistant.
The model will be offered with two gasoline engines - 3.0 TFSI with 310 hp, and the V8 twin-turbo 4.0 TFSI with 435 hp, said the statement.
The variants will be joined by two additional models in the Middle East - luxury model Audi A8 L W12 quattro with 500 hp and sports sedan S8 with 520 hp, it said.
The interior of the models feature seats with power footrest, power-assisted closing and cooler. It also offers a new range of seat covering, inlays and colours. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week