Citroën launches C-Elysée in Egypt
Cairo, August 22, 2013
French automobile manufacturer Citroën has launched its saloon car C-Elysée in Egypt.
The C-Elysée’s innovative styling and features deliver on the needs of drivers looking for an affordable saloon car, said a statement from Ezz Elarab Automotive Group, Citroën’s sole agent in Egypt.
The model ships in a choice of seven colours with chrome detailing depending on the level of trim and is part of the larger Citroën C range including models such as the C4, C4 Picasso and C5, it said.
It features a new engine in the PureTech family, a VTi 72, which is designed for performance, fuel efficiency and durability and has been tested on over four million kilometres of international roads, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC