Nissan to launch new Tiida
Dubai, August 22, 2013
Nissan is set to launch its all-new Tiida, a revised second generation compact hatchback for the Middle East market.
The Nissan Tiida, first introduced in the region in 2005, already has a market share of 54 per cent of the hatchback segment, and it aims to more than double its sales with this launch, said a statement.
Under the umbrella of ‘Innovation that Excites’, the new model’s communication campaign centres on sharing special moments of our lives, ‘Tiida Moments’. On September 18, the company is set to create a special ‘Tiida Moment’ with a launch event to be held simultaneously in multiple locations across the region.
The 5-door hatchback model will be available with the choice of two engines and five well-equipped grades. It includes a 1.6-litre engine or 1.8-litre engine, dual front airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), next Generation Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) and keyless entry, with leather seats and electrically-controlled sunroof, said the statement.
Available options include satellite navigation, 5.8” QVGA colour display and rear view camera and iPod connectivity, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service