McLaren customers invited to 'supercars' parade
Manama, August 20, 2013
McLaren Automotive has invited customers throughout the Middle East to join its 50th anniversary celebrations in Dubai by taking part in a parade of its supercars from the last 20 years.
The McLaren 50: The Drive will see owners of all McLaren F1, 12C and 12C Spider take part in the first event of its kind in the region. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren owners have also been invited.
The event will commence at 10 am on September 7, starting at The Address Montgomerie Dubai, with the convoy travelling to a private function to be hosted in Abu Dhabi, followed by a drive along The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence and Jumeirah Beach Road.
Ian Gorsuch, McLaren Automotive regional director for Middle East and Africa, said: “We’re excited to be organising this commemorative event and to be involving McLaren owners in our 50th birthday celebrations - after all, it’s our owners that make McLaren Automotive the successful and growing company it is today”
Customers in the UAE who wish to take part in this commemorative event can register through Al Habtoor Motors and customers based elsewhere in the GCC can contact their McLaren retailer. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC