Limited edition MINI Ray launched in Bahrain
Manama, August 20, 2013
Euro Motors, the sole dealer of BMW and MINI brands in Bahrain, has launched the limited edition MINI Ray in the kingdom.
Stylish and sporty, this nifty new special edition available on the MINI Cooper S and MINI Cooper S Countryman sports stripes and mirror caps as well as luminous colour options in green and other colours.
The Ray Edition also features a sporty John Cooper Works exterior kit, light-alloy wheels, glass roof and comfort access.
The MINI Ray Edition is available in the MINI Cooper S and MINI Cooper S Countryman variants only and is powered by a 1.6-litre 135 kW/184 bhp four-cylinder engine with Twin Scroll turbocharger, direct petrol injection and variable valve control.
During the six months of 2013, MINI sales in the Middle East grew 11 per cent with 773 cars sold in nine Middle East markets.
The MINI brand currently consists of seven family members, the MINI, MINI Cabrio, MINI Clubman, MINI Countryman, MINI Coupe, MINI Roadster and MINI Paceman, all available in Cooper, Cooper S and John Cooper Works engine variants.
Paul Yates, general manager, Euro Motors said: “With their unique design and style, we are sure the limited edition MINI Ray’s will be extremely well received in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Building on the fun and excitement that is associated with the MINI family, the MINI ray is certain to exceed customer expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid