BMW unveils Concept M4 Coupe
Dubai, August 18, 2013
BMW unveiled its high performance sports car ‘Concept M4 Coupe’ at the media reception for the annual Pebble Beach/Monterey (California) automobile weekend recently.
“The BMW Concept M4 Coupe reflects the BMW M philosophy in ideal form: It combines motor racing genes and unrestricted everyday suitability in a highly emotional overall concept. The new model designation ‘M4’ refers to the series on which this concept car is based,” said Dr Friedrich Nitschke, president, BMW M Division.
The model finished in the colour “Aurum Dust”, exclusively developed for this model, has large air inlets in the dynamic front, a swift design language in the side and a sporty, low rear give clear visual indication of the car’s tremendous dynamic potential, said a statement.
Carbon fibre reinforced plastics (CFRP) elements such as the front splitter, the roof, or the rear diffuser underline the optimised lightweight concept down to the smallest detail, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise