Two win cars at EK Kanoo Ramadan draw
Manama, August 12, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota & Lexus in Bahrain, has announced the winners of its Ramadan raffle draws.
While Mohammed Saad Ibrahim won a brand new 2013 Toyota Camry, Manjeet Singh won a new 2013 Toyota Corolla.
In addition, 10 winners received BD 200 vouchers each redeemable at Llumar, Ziebart, Toyota Service Centres, Toyota Body & Paint Centres, Toyota Parts Centres and Tyre Plus.
Meanwhile, at the Lexus raffle draw, three lucky winners -- Mohammed Al Ayoubi, Mohammed Abdulla Al Noaimi and Zuhair Ismaeel Haji – each won a two-night stay for two persons at a 5-star luxury resort in Dubai.
The draws were conducted at the Toyota Showroom in Sitra, in the presence of Ebrahim K Kanoo’s management, the Ministry of Industry and Commerce representative Yasser Bu Allai and a large number of customers.
Ayman Shehadeh, Toyota and Lexus marketing manager at Ebrahim K. Kanoo, said: "This year’s Ramadan offer has shown outstanding turnout with high record sales." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise