Two win cars at EK Kanoo Ramadan draw
Manama, August 12, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota & Lexus in Bahrain, has announced the winners of its Ramadan raffle draws.
While Mohammed Saad Ibrahim won a brand new 2013 Toyota Camry, Manjeet Singh won a new 2013 Toyota Corolla.
In addition, 10 winners received BD 200 vouchers each redeemable at Llumar, Ziebart, Toyota Service Centres, Toyota Body & Paint Centres, Toyota Parts Centres and Tyre Plus.
Meanwhile, at the Lexus raffle draw, three lucky winners -- Mohammed Al Ayoubi, Mohammed Abdulla Al Noaimi and Zuhair Ismaeel Haji – each won a two-night stay for two persons at a 5-star luxury resort in Dubai.
The draws were conducted at the Toyota Showroom in Sitra, in the presence of Ebrahim K Kanoo’s management, the Ministry of Industry and Commerce representative Yasser Bu Allai and a large number of customers.
Ayman Shehadeh, Toyota and Lexus marketing manager at Ebrahim K. Kanoo, said: "This year’s Ramadan offer has shown outstanding turnout with high record sales." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi