Infiniti to reveal Q30 Concept at Frankfurt show
Dubai, August 11, 2013
Infiniti will stage the world premiere of its Q30 Concept at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, siganlling the contemporary design vision for a compact vehicle which will target premium customers.
Set to be unveiled at Infiniti’s press conference, scheduled for 10:15 am CET on September 10 in Frankfurt, the Q30 Concept is the next step in Infiniti’s foray into new premium segments. It embodies Infiniti’s vision to deliver head-turning design, innovative materials with precise fit and finish and passionate craftsmanship.
“This Infiniti Q30 Concept is a prelude to the product portfolio expansion which underpins our aggressive global growth strategy,” said Johan de Nysschen, president of Infiniti Motor Company.
“In our quest to appeal to the modern, young-minded premium customer, the Infiniti Q30 Concept has a distinctive style and reaches new levels of product quality.”
It represents the latest evolution of the Infiniti design philosophy introduced with the Infiniti Q50 which had its world premiere at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. Like the Q50, the Infiniti Q30 Concept also incorporates dramatic design cues from the visionary Infiniti concept trilogy – Essence, Etherea and Emerg-e.
Infiniti envisions provoking a radical shift in the premium compact segment. The adventurous design and graceful athleticism of Q30 Concept inspire greater expectations of what is possible beyond the designs dominant in the market today.
“Q30 Concept is slender, sleek and seductive,” said Alfonso Albaisa, Infiniti executive design director. “When you see speedy big cats, like cheetahs, they have a slenderness and a lightweight stride. It’s almost like they’re floating. That’s the muscularity we were aiming for with Q30 Concept.”
Infiniti’s forthcoming compact premium entry will be the first Infiniti model Sebastian Vettel, Infiniti’s Director of Performance, will influence from its inception.
The three-time Formula One world champion from Infiniti Red Bull Racing, who was actively involved in honing the driving dynamics of the Infiniti Q50, is engaging with Infiniti’s technical teams around the world as part of a commitment to infuse the brand with race-bred performance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners