Toyota recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickups
Detroit, August 8, 2013
Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday that it is recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickup trucks to fix defective seat belts.
The models involved are Tacoma Access Cabs equipped with rear-hinged rear doors, built from 2004 to 2011.
Toyota said a screw could come loose in the front seat belts on some of those trucks, causing the belts to malfunction.
Toyota will notify customers by mail. – Reuters
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai