Hertz offers Jaguar sports car rentals in Europe
Dubai, August 5, 2013
Middle East travellers in Europe looking for that dream-drive getaway experience can now rent from Hertz the award winning Jaguar F-Type two-seater convertible in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, and The Netherlands.
Available exclusively to rent through Hertz for the next six months, the Jaguar F-Type sports car ushers in the launch of Hertz Europe’s new Dream Collection – a premium selection of iconic cars backed by the Make and Model guarantee that ensures all customers, including those based in the Middle East, drive away the exact car they booked.
The all-new front-engined, rear wheel drive convertible is the first full-blooded Jaguar sports car to be launched for more than 50 years, a statement said.
Michel Taride, Group president of Hertz International, said: “We are very proud to welcome the Jaguar F-Type in Europe as the launch car of our new Dream Collection for Europe, a line of high end vehicles providing a premium car rental experience.
“This addition enhances our partnership with Jaguar Land Rover, a leading car manufacturer that has yet again reinvented the sport cars segment with its F-Type. Now our customers can live the dream of high performance motoring and pure driving enjoyment.”
Bernard Kuhnt, regional director, Jaguar Land Rover Europe said: "We are very pleased to present the all new F-Type through our strong partnership with Hertz. We are confident that Hertz customers will enjoy our thoroughbred sports car designed for ultimate performance and driver involvement.”
Taking inspiration from cockpits of fighter airplanes, the F-Type controls are ergonomically grouped by function, while further aeronautical inspiration can be found in the joystick-shaped SportShift selector controlling the eight-speed transmission.
The minimum driving age for the Jaguar F-Type is 30 years old in France and Italy, 27 years in Germany, and 25 years in Belgium and The Netherlands. Customers need to show two credit cards to rent the F-Type in any of the countries.
Hertz plans to add other vehicles to the Dream Collection in the future, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers