Motorcity launches offers on Subaru range
Manama, July 28, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor for Subaru in Bahrain, has launched an exclusive Ramadan offer on the whole range with an opportunity to win amazing raffle prizes.
Owning a Subaru is now made easy by a special finance scheme with extremely affordable monthly installments. Subaru Forester 2.5L is now available for BD93 ($246) monthly, whereas the Subaru XV 2.0 L is offered for BD91 per month.
Subaru cars are well-known for their high performance, advanced technology, combined with the legendary Japanese reliability and meticulous attention to details. True to its brand statement, “confidence in motion”, every Subaru provides an exceptional driving experience with its unique symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD) technology and high performance Subaru Boxer engine.
The horizontal layout of the Subaru Boxer engine, strikes a perfect balance with power and efficiency, by allowing the engine to be positioned in-line with the drive train for maximum transfer of power. The innovative AWD technology, which comes as a standard on almost every Subaru, ensures better stability, efficiency and a quicker response to slippery conditions.
Subaru with its trade mark models such as Impreza, Legacy, Forester and the WRX STI has created its own niche segment in Bahrain.
Motorcity has also announced a Ramadan raffle wherein the participants will get a chance to win prizes including, a family trip package to a holiday destination, 46" LED TVs or shopping vouchers. Participants can increase their chances of winning 10 times by visiting the showroom at Sanad or service centre at Ma’ameer.
Motorcity’s sales team will help the customers select a ride that best suits their lifestyle and budget from the wide range of Subaru cars available. Motorcity also offers an extremely professional and highly trained team for after sales service, said the company in a statement.
Motorcity’s dedicated service and parts network ensures quick and efficient service at its service workshop located in Ma’ameer and parts centres located at Ma’ameer, Salmabad and Muharraq, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers