UAE Volkswagen sales up 37pc in H1
Dubai, July 21, 2013
Al Nabooda Automobiles, the exclusive dealer for Volkswagen in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has reported a new growth record of vehicles sold during the first two quarters of 2013, representing a year-on-year increase of 37 per cent.
The growth is strongly supported by the increase in demand for the Passat model during the period, said a statement.
The Jetta also proved to be a strong performer in the first half of the year, resulting in 14 per cent rise in sales, it said.
Thierry Seys, general manager, said: “Our sales team works exceptionally hard to deliver an outstanding service to our loyal customers. The fact we have already seen a 34 per cent increase on deliveries to customers is a real testament to their hard work and passion.
“Already this year, Al Nabooda Automobiles has welcomed the new seventh generation Golf and Golf GTI and hope sales of this model will contribute to another successful year for Volkswagen in Dubai and the Northern Emirates,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai