Bentley Mideast sales surges up 28pc in H1
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Bentley Motors Middle East has achieved an increase of 28 per cent in sales during the first half of this year, as against the same period in 2012.
The GT models sales accounted for 70 per cent during the period,l said a statement. It includes the Continental GT V8 and Continental GTC V8 launched in 2012, besides the Continental GT W12, GTC W12, GT Speed, and GT Speed Convertible.
The Mulsanne model’s sales also increased by 70 per cent compared with the same period last year, it said.
Bentley is set to launch the new Flying Spur, a new luxury sedan, later this year in the Middle East.
Regional director for the Middle East Chris Buxton said: “We have continued to build on our strong sales in 2012 regionally and globally, and this is expected to be another record-breaking year for Bentley in the Middle East. The introduction of the GT Speed and the GT Speed Convertible combined with the forthcoming arrival of the new Flying Spur, will further enhance our product range and growth prospects.”
Bentley Middle East has dealerships in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
Global sales saw 4,279 deliveries, accounting for a nine per cent increase on last year. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran