Bentley Mideast sales surges up 28pc in H1
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Bentley Motors Middle East has achieved an increase of 28 per cent in sales during the first half of this year, as against the same period in 2012.
The GT models sales accounted for 70 per cent during the period,l said a statement. It includes the Continental GT V8 and Continental GTC V8 launched in 2012, besides the Continental GT W12, GTC W12, GT Speed, and GT Speed Convertible.
The Mulsanne model’s sales also increased by 70 per cent compared with the same period last year, it said.
Bentley is set to launch the new Flying Spur, a new luxury sedan, later this year in the Middle East.
Regional director for the Middle East Chris Buxton said: “We have continued to build on our strong sales in 2012 regionally and globally, and this is expected to be another record-breaking year for Bentley in the Middle East. The introduction of the GT Speed and the GT Speed Convertible combined with the forthcoming arrival of the new Flying Spur, will further enhance our product range and growth prospects.”
Bentley Middle East has dealerships in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
Global sales saw 4,279 deliveries, accounting for a nine per cent increase on last year. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service