Porsche Dubai launches Ramadan deal
Dubai, July 17, 2013
Porsche Centre Dubai has launched a Ramadan deal on its 911 model range of vehicles, as part of its 50th anniversary celebrations.
The range comes at zero per cent interest rate, with a three-year comprehensive service package, and a three-year warranty, said a statement.
Buyers can also benefit from the companies trade-in facility at the Sheikh Zayed Road showroom, along with the Ramadan privileges.
Vijay Rao, general manager, said: “Ramadan is a special time of the year. With more than 820,000 units manufactured since 1963, the 911 is the world’s most successful sports car ever and is especially popular in Dubai.”
“The special Ramadan privileges package which we are offering is just one of the ways we can give back to our customers while recognising the important milestone the 911 has reached this year.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award