EK Kanoo delivers 15 Toyota buses to Al Sadeq
Manama, July 16, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has delivered a fleet of Toyota Hiace and Coaster mini buses to Al Sadeq Transport.
Ismail Akbar, executive general manager of sales and Khaled Kanoo, assistant manager of sales and logistics handed over the keys of the 15 buses to Hassan Al Sadeq and his sons at the New Cars Delivery Centre in Toyota Showroom in Sitra.
Hassan Al Sadeq said: “Toyota is ideal for transportation and rental companies, for its safe and high quality products that combine functionally elegant design with a complete range of practical and convenient onboard cabin equipment.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid