Euro Motors launches Rolls-Royce Wraith
Manama, July 15, 2013
The Rolls-Royce Wraith was launched in Bahrain by Euro Motors, the authorised dealer of Rolls-Royce Motor cars in the kingdom.
The 624-bhp model has the ability to accelerate to 100 km/hr in just 4.6 seconds, said a statement.
The car’s fastback design gives the car its unique character, with bold lines, tension in the panels and a raked rear screen, it said.
It features an interior with Phantom-grade leathers, expanses of wood called Canadel Panelling and starlight headliner with 1,340 fibre optic lamps hand-woven into the roof lining to give the impression of a glittering, starry night sky.
“Today we launch the ultimate gentlemen’s gran turismo, a car that embodies the spirit of Charles Stewart Rolls,” said Geoffrey Briscoe, regional director, Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
“Wraith promises the sense of adventure and speed that drove our founding forefather. But its starting point is luxury, refinement and quality, traits that remain as important to Rolls-Royce customers today as they were more than a century ago,” he said.
The debut satellite aided transmission uses GPS data and selects the most appropriate gear for the terrain ahead, for a more polished, effortless driving experience, said the statement.
It also features systems like voice activation commands, besides head-up display, adaptive headlights and keyless opening boot, it said.
First deliveries of Wraith will be made to customers in the final quarter of this year, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers