Euro Motors launches Rolls-Royce Wraith
Manama, July 15, 2013
The Rolls-Royce Wraith was launched in Bahrain by Euro Motors, the authorised dealer of Rolls-Royce Motor cars in the kingdom.
The 624-bhp model has the ability to accelerate to 100 km/hr in just 4.6 seconds, said a statement.
The car’s fastback design gives the car its unique character, with bold lines, tension in the panels and a raked rear screen, it said.
It features an interior with Phantom-grade leathers, expanses of wood called Canadel Panelling and starlight headliner with 1,340 fibre optic lamps hand-woven into the roof lining to give the impression of a glittering, starry night sky.
“Today we launch the ultimate gentlemen’s gran turismo, a car that embodies the spirit of Charles Stewart Rolls,” said Geoffrey Briscoe, regional director, Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
“Wraith promises the sense of adventure and speed that drove our founding forefather. But its starting point is luxury, refinement and quality, traits that remain as important to Rolls-Royce customers today as they were more than a century ago,” he said.
The debut satellite aided transmission uses GPS data and selects the most appropriate gear for the terrain ahead, for a more polished, effortless driving experience, said the statement.
It also features systems like voice activation commands, besides head-up display, adaptive headlights and keyless opening boot, it said.
First deliveries of Wraith will be made to customers in the final quarter of this year, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise