Milestone sale for Infiniti in Mideast
Dubai, July 15, 2013
Infiniti, the premium automaker, has achieved another milestone in the Middle East with the sale of its 50,000th car.
The landmark sale of the Infiniti QX56, was made at Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co, the exclusive distributor for Infiniti in Qatar, said a statement.
To mark the occasion, Infiniti presented the buyer, Ahmed Al Emadi, with Infiniti Red Bull Racing VIP hospitality suite tickets at the forthcoming Abu Dhabi Formula One Race and lifetime free servicing.
“The 50,000th sale is a significant milestone in the Middle East region that we’re very proud of. Over the years, we’ve received tremendous feedback about our models and we’ve always ensured that the brand caters to the needs of the customer and brand enthusiasts,” said Francesca Ciaudano, marketing and corporate communications manager, Infiniti in the Middle East. “The sale signifies that Infiniti is successful in making its mark and is well-received in the region.”
The Infiniti QX56 offers first class drive everywhere with outstanding comfort and performance on all terrains. Now in the third year of the current generation design, the 2013 Infiniti QX56 stands out in the luxury full-size SUV class with its unique combination of inspired design and performance, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE